Applied to the mainline jboss-j2ee module ...

Cheers
Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesper Pedersen
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 6/12/01 6:49 AM
Subject: [JBoss-dev] First small patch for jboss-j2ee

Mhmm I'm resending this just in case ...
---
Hi.

Here is my first small patch for jboss-j2ee.

It removes the abstract keyword from the interfaces in javax.ejb and
javax.ejb.spi. It also updates the documentation.

Note: There was an error in javax.ejb.MessageDrivenBean; the two method
throws EJBException instead of RemoteException.

Someone with write-access: please review the patch and commit.

I'll start to work my way through the other packages in the module.

Kind Regards,

 Jesper

--
Jesper Pedersen, M.Sc. C.S.E
Open Source Solution Manager

Sun Certified Java 2 Developer

IT+ A/S               Phone: +45 86 78 21 00
Brendstrupgaardsvej 7 Fax:   +45 86 78 21 02
DK-8200 Aarhus N      Direct:+45 87 40 08 49
Denmark               Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 <<ejb.patch.gz>>