----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Swainston-Rainford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 1:53 PM
Subject: [JBoss-dev] jbosstest compatibility with jboss

> So the question is - Is jbosstest for regression testing previous releases
> as well as testing the current main?
> I think the answer is yes so is there a need for a label/branch on the
> jbosstest module to make sure the tests run against these previous releases
> (for example the head revision vs the 2.4 branch)?

Its for testing whatever release the jbosstest code is on. Right now there is
only the main trunk so its testing the 3.0 release. A branch needs to be created
to 2.4 testing and I have done that. The branch tag is Branch_2_4 and there
is also a Rel_2_4_0_0 tag for the versions on the 2.4 branch at the time of
the branch.