Yes Marc,
        That exactly is the point. The only work around I could think of was to
jar the different apps separately and put them in a single EAR so  that
the deployment unit is still one bundle but with different jars.
Nonetheless, it would be great if the new CMP stuff will be able to
support multiple datasources i.e. move the datasource from a JAWS file
level node to a bean level value.

Thanks

Vinay