Ok, I'll take a look at the ASF thread group problem tonight.

The jbossmq stuff in the jboss module are:
src/lib/jbossmq.jar
src/lib/gnu-regexp-1.0.8.jar
src/lib/oswego-concurrent.jar
src/lib/log4j.jar
src/client/jbossmq-client.jar
src/client/gnu-regexp-1.0.8.jar
src/client/oswego-concurrent.jar
src/etc/conf/default/jbossmq.xml
src/etc/conf/default/jbossmq.properties

But note that I've also made changes to the ASF stuff, so if you are plaing
on updating the 2.4 branch you might want to take some of that along too.

Regards,
Hiram