Hey, I had to stop playing with build systems and get some actual work done.
I was finishing up integrating the JMS RA support, so my application has
better JMS/EJB TX integration and I started getting messages like the
snippet below.  The application seems to behave as normal, but I am
concerned that this might cause problems underload.

This seems to happen quite frequently.  I breifly looked into the exception,
but it is not obvious to me what might be wrong, or even if there is
something wrong at all.

On a related note could someone explain what the difference between UIL and
OIL is?

<snip>
java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readByte(ObjectInputStream.java:1908)
Container factory [ConnectionReceiverOIL Server] WARN  - MDB lost connection
to provider
Container factory [ConnectionReceiverOIL Server] INFO  - MDB Trying to
reconnect...
        at
org.jbossmq.distributed.server.ConnectionReceiverOIL.run(ConnectionReceiverOIL.java:111)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
Container factory [ConnectionReceiverOIL Server] DEBUG - Destroying
JMSContainerInvoker
Container factory [ConnectionReceiverOIL Server] DEBUG - Clearing 15 from
ServerSessionPool
Container factory [ConnectionReceiverOIL Server] DEBUG - Got destination
type Queue
Container factory [ConnectionReceiverOIL Server] DEBUG - Setting listener
for session
[...]
Container factory [ConnectionReceiverOIL Server] DEBUG - Server Session pool
set up
Container factory [ConnectionReceiverOIL Server] DEBUG - Queue
connectionConsumer set up
Container factory [ConnectionReceiverOIL Server] DEBUG - Starting
JMSContainerInvoker
Container factory [ConnectionReceiverOIL Server] INFO  - OK - reconnected
</snip>

--jason