What did you have to change in build.xml?  It also looks like xml.jar is
referenced in conf/default/jboss.conf, but I am not sure that it is required
or... but I can't really tell if any of those codebase attributes are even
used really.

If xml.jar is old and it is not being used by anything, lets nuke it.  If it
is being used (ie. if we remove it and stuff breaks), then lets fix those
things that break.

--jason