Howdy,

isn't it a shame, that we keep getting these 5 errors every night?

Sorry, that I hadn't the time yet to look after them, isn't it meant
for the authors to correct the bugs?

Chris does a nice job to help us, but some ignore that!

The current 5 failures/errors should easily to be corrected by the
respective authors:

ERROR:
> javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: XADataSource1 not bound
> at org.jboss.test.xa.test.Main.testXABean(Main.java:106)

hey, where is the problem here?

the 4 other failures have to to with

> org.jboss.test.jmsra.test.RaTest

hello author, please do your job!

I really wanna see the DaDaaa message from Chris ... and I won't
start modifying code, until I can be sure, that JUnit errors only
pop up when I'm wrong!!!

best regards
Georg
 ___   ___
| + | |__    Georg Rehfeld      Woltmanstr. 12     20097 Hamburg
|_|_\ |___   [EMAIL PROTECTED]           +49 (40) 23 53 27 10