It looks like the errors are not being reported because the deployement
happens in the suite() method, then System.exit()'s after a failure.  If we
move the deployment to a test (like undeploy), then the failure shows up,
but for some reason the actual tests will succeed even if the deployement
failed.

Hrm... I do not really like deploying/undeploying as a test, as it means
that you can not just run tests by themselves, you have to run the deploy
test first.  This is probably best done in setUp(), but then we run into a
problem of deploy/undeploy for each test, not each suite of tests.  It would
be best to do this, though it would slow things down, perhaps too much.

Anyways, I guess for the timebeing it would be a good idea to change all of
the deployment to tests, so we can actually see when things break.
Eventually we need to figure out a better (and more consistent) was to
deploy/undeploy.

Any ideas?  Is there any way to get around having to deploy/undeploy for
each test, yet ensure that the application gets undeployed after the test is
over?

Is is a bad idea to assume that users can only run the primary test suite,
which deploys/tests/undeploys and not the individual tests?

--jason