On 2001.08.30 00:48:14 -0400 Jason Dillon wrote:
> > > checkout jboss-all from cvs
> > > build
> > > start (in separate jvm)
> > > run tests
> > > email results
> > > stop
>
> chicken or the egg.
>
> do you mean to update the current workspace, clone the current workspace,
> or get a workspace without already having one?
I was thinking new workspace  -- I guess I left out the rmdir jboss-all
step.
Well, I mostly want an exact copy of cvs.  I'm _sure_ i'll get one if I rm
everything there already and checkout fresh.  If you think cvs update -d is
accurate enough that's ok too.  Then you need to completely kill the output
directories though -- it might be simpler just to do a whole new checkout.

> the rest is peanuts.

For you, I thought it would be ;-)

btw, do you see any value in adding the depend task before each compile?  I
found it useful on another project.

david jencks