I just tried it...

Things are getting more interesting.

The problem arises when SOAP tries to load
javax.activation.DataSource from
WEB-INF/lib/activation.jar

It looks like this and 5 other classes from the same
jar are all loaded successfully.

Then a little bit later SOAP tries to load
javax.activation.DataSource again using
Class.forName() and the call throws a
ClassDefNotFoundError...

It looks like it should have found the class already
loaded - but failed to.....

Jules

I'll try this this evening,