|If I could have JBoss - be a "family of services"
|-then it should, be able to, undeploy for ex. MQ
|andredploy without distubence to sevices dependent
|of MQ!.
|
|how ?

That is one of the goals of RH.  The service libraries and service
controllers role is to build a list of dependencies of services.  One time I
really need redeployment is when I know the class has changed from one MBean
to the other.  Then the MBeanCL is capable of tracing these calls and
establish a graph of dependencies that can cycle at once.   A good example
of this is in the scope deployer of Dr Jung, making it work for the server
takes a bit more work.

marcf