I'm having a little trouble understanding what the problem is:

is it

deploy ejb-jar
deploy connector.jsr
ejb cannot find classes in connector.jsr

but

deploy connector.jsr
deploy ejb-jar
ejb can find classes in connector.jsr

??

Is the code with the problem checked in?  If you send it I'll take a look.

thanks
david jencks