Sorry to post this on the list but I can't get to the site to read
instructions...  First let me say the new build process is very nice (I've
avoided it during it's teething pains!)  How does one run the test suite?  I
tried "build test" in the test directory but they all keep failing with what
looks like more of a JUnit/Ant (Or my configuration) problem than anything
else - (Or are they all just broken?)

    [junit] Exception in thread "main"
    [junit] TEST org.jboss.test.bmp.test.BmpUnitTestCase FAILED
    [junit] Running org.jboss.test.cts.test.BmpUnitTestCase
    [junit] java.lang.NullPointerException
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLJUnitResultFo
rmatter.endTest(XMLJUnitResultFormatter.java:196)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLJUnitResultFo
rmatter.formatError(XMLJUnitResultFormatter.java:230)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLJUnitResultFo
rmatter.addError(XMLJUnitResultFormatter.java:225)
    [junit]     at junit.framework.TestResult.addError(TestResult.java:36)
    [junit]     at
junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:133)
    [junit]     at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.
run(JUnitTestRunner.java:231)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.
main(JUnitTestRunner.java:409)

I'm running Windows 2K pro with Cygwin, Sun JDK 1.3.0-C, classpath= before
running the test.  Exact same environment as the compile/build which worked.

Cheers