Hi,

Yes, I am working on this. Here is the algorithm. The list of PK
values are loaded at first and stored to LRU cache of query results on
server, the id of the list is passed to client. When client requests
some CMP field, the list id and index in the list of the given entity
is passed to server. Next N entities are loaded from DB (SQL statement
has the form "SELECT ... WHERE pk=? OR pk=? ...") and returned to
client. When client requests the same CMP field for next N entities,
no interaction with with server is done to serve this request.

Oleg