Hi,
I had to play a little with the sar deployer when testing the new jmsra
stuff, and I have a question: was it not meant that it should be
possible to reconfigure your resources hot, for instance to be able to
change the attributes of a resource in runtime without having to stop
the server.

This seems not to work. When I for example change something in
jms-service.xml I get this message:

[ServiceDeployer] not deploying package because it is already deployed:
file:/home/pra/src/rw/jboss-all/build/output/jboss-3.0.0alpha/deploy/jms-service.xml

Another thing: I had to exclude jetty when building since that was
broken. As a sideeffect the j2ee deplyer service never started. It
obviously was wating for the jetty service to be deployed. When that was
not available, it simply never started. And most importand of all, it
never complained. Should it not do that? Or is that to hard to
implement?

//Peter
--
Jobba hos oss: http://www.tim.se/weblab
Peter Antman             Technology in Media, Box 34105 100 26 Stockholm