|However, if you put
|the interceptors in the bus you then have two ways of writing
|components: as MBeans and as JMX server interceptor plugins.
|
|Any thoughts on that?

The price you pay for the invocation "on the bus" on the bus isn't
significant.  Therefore the advantage of the MBean approach to interceptor
you propose might just be the ticket from an administration standpoint.

We would create the interceptors independently of each other.  And then
"creating a stack" is nothing more than instructing incoming gates (.net,
rmi, whatever) that the messages requesting "EJB-style" fielding should go
through this stack of ObjectName interceptors.  standardjboss.xml needs to
map one on one there.

The stack of state machines, the movie seen by the MI, is a random access
stack from the point of view of the admin.

Then updating the flow means talking to that "route mapper" at the gates.

We need a watchdog.  Where is stacy when you need her.

marcf