on 1-10-19 17.26, Peter Fagerlund at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> There seem to be a fragmentation in how We behave in our MBeans with
> stop/destroy/unload and naming semantics...
> MQ seems to do some clean up in destroy and referencing Mbeans that then has
> already stopped/destroyed ... and so on ... I need to look at this some more
> ... together with You all ! ...

Here I was wrong the error messages was due to when destroying
ServiceController it destroys all its services contained and We just did
that outside of the ServiceController ... huh ... my mistake ... sorry ...

everything is clean now as I can se ... except for the name differences ...
in ServiceController and the MBeans server seen below ... (2)

> :name=StdJMSPool,service=ServerSessionPoolMBean
> JBOSS-SYSTEM:name=StdJMSPool,service=ServerSessionPoolMBean

/peter_f