On 21 Okt, Scott M Stark wrote:
> I plan on doing an extension of JBossSX + JCA based on applicable
> standards to provide a uniform security service for all JBoss services.

Thats great. But is this "plan as in will be done spring 2002" or as in
"plan I am alreaddy working on it". I need to sort of get my stuff up an
woring this year, and personally it would be great to know at least the
direction you are working in.

//Peter

Jobba hos oss: http://www.tim.se/weblab
Peter Antman             Technology in Media, Box 34105 100 26 Stockholm
Systems Architect        WWW: http://www.tim.se
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]        WWW: http://www.backsource.org
Phone: +46-(0)8-506 381 11 Mobile: 070-675 3942