> |I'm not working this.  Feel free to take a shot at it.  I
> apologies in
> |advance for the code not being documented well.  The cmr code is
> |not easy to
> |understand because entities can not talk directly to each
> other, but must
> |use the invoker chain.
>
> what do you need to make them talk directly, is this what you
> really want or
> does the flow of the invoker chain work?
>
> Let me know
>
> marcf

The problem is the invoker chain works soooo well.  It handles transactions
and entity locking, so if I tried to go arround it, I would have to
reimplement all of this code, maintain it and all the associated crap.

When end up happening is when a bean needs to notify another bean that it
has been added to or removed from a relationship, it sends a "message"
through the invoker chain to the other bean.

-dain