You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376687&aid=480074&group_id=22866

Category: JBossDoc
Group: v2.2.2 (stable)

Initial Comment:
Hi All,

I have had the unique opportunity to use the IBM
WebSphere Studio Application Developer Beta 1 for
development.

I am a general user of JBoss, a java developer (EJB
1.0/2.0, Java Swing).

I have put together a howto doc (incomplete) for using
JBoss within the IBM WSAD development environment.
The database engine used on this howto is mySQL.

The howto doc is almost complete and I will post the
completed version as necessary.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an
email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  If you would like to know
more about me my website is http://tony.lagnada.com.

My personal website currently runs on JBoss 2.2.2 and
Tomcat 3.2.2.  It also uses mySQL as the db engine.

Cheers