wowowo,

I realize I forgot to say what this is good for :)

you can now attach ANY PAYLOAD to an invocation, not just the stuff
generated at the client, so that you can pass information down the chain,
have interceptors talking to each other and pass arbitrary data around the
JMX base, VERY VERY VERY useful for your custom advanced interceptors.

(was it the motorola kids in the Las Vegas training that mentioned they
needed this?)

marcf