On Friday 30 November 2001 12:38, Scott M Stark wrote:
> I just looked at the latest build with the jbosstest.ear from the testsuite
> module
> and the DebugServlet http://localhost:8080/jbosstest/DebugServlet
> is displaying the full java:comp context correctly:

I tried that too and it is displaying it correctly for me too. I don't know
why it is working for that particular test app and why not for my app. So I
did a fresh checkout of jboss-all and I created a minimal jbosstest.war
composed of only the:

         DebugServlet.java, Util.java & web.xml.

Attached to the message you will find it. Not displaying java:comp.

Please, can you try it? Am I missing something? Can you make it display the
java:comp/env/Strings/s1 ?

Peter