From: Hicks, James
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 2:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-dev] JBoss 3.0 Demo App

>From reading all the emails, I think the majority of people would benefit
from several small applications that each deal with a specific feature of
JBoss 3.0.

Do yall ( im texan ) think it is feasible to design these small independant
applications so that in the end, a wrapper application could be developed to
show developers how to tie all these features together?

I guess we need to define a few features that are really the topic of
discussion on the user list and start developing.  Any suggestions?

James Hicks