You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376687&aid=491399&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v2.4 BETA (stable)

Initial Comment:
The Properties attribute of
org.jboss.jdbc.RawXADataSourceLoader MBean only
supported String properties.  It iterated through all
the properties, and used reflection to invoke the
corresponding setXXX(String ) method of the referenced
XADataSource.

I am using Informix, with Informix's XA Drivers.
Unfortunately, one of the required attributes takes an
int, not a String - setPortNumber(int).

I modified the reflection to find utilize set methods
for all primitives, in addition to Strings.

I would have liked to use the BeanUtils of the apache
commons project
(http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/beanutils.html),
but I'm not sure if there are any rules regarding
external libraries (this is my first patch).