Scott M Stark wrote:

> It would be good to add a hash of the password, but this is not
> digest authentication as in HTTP digest authentication.

Ah yes, of course. I only meant storing digests of the passwords,
nothing to do with HTTP authentication protocols. I don't know why I
said digest authentication, because that's obviously something competely
different.

I'll have a go at modifying UsernamePasswordLoginModule accordingly...

On another topic - we spoke previously about mods to the security proxy
stuff to throw an exception in cases where the proxy delegate doesn't
provide a matching method for all those in the remote interface. Do you
think it would be worth changing AbstractSecurityProxy to make this the
default in JBoss 3?

Luke.

--
  Luke Taylor.                                  Monkey Machine Ltd.
  PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C                        http://www.mkeym.com