I'm sure you're about to get flamed out of existence but I'll add my $0.02.

Regarding the Web container, Jboss3 already has Jetty support so I don't
really know what you are talking about. I would assume that when the final
release comes out there will be Tomcat integration as well... The Jetty
integration works very well, even in this alpha state. Hell, we've got a
live site using it now!

As far as rewriting the container, I think what you'll hear from the main
developers is that while there are some significant changes, most of the
code in JBoss3 is the same as in Jboss2. So again, what are you talking
about?

Since I don't think you're actually comparing source trees, and from the Web
container comment it doesn't seem like you've actually tried the product,
what are you trying to prove?

Jboss can run Web sites (and tons of other apps). It does. Your argument is
not well researched and not grounded in reality. Prepare for the flames.

Hunter