first of all, before beeing flamed, I think
that this list is not the good one for
asking support... it is (as far as I've gerd here)
the list for the jboss developers...

then, I think you have found a bug I've already found,
and that should be corrected now in latest release...
it was something about the dynamic type of the basic "long" parameters
it works with the dynamic type:
Long.TYPE.getName()

I don't remember what it was before but this
code works for me on 2.4.4. check in the CVS repository since
developers here told be it was corrected...
check my previous mail in the archive also.

mActualSchedule = ( (Integer) getServer().invoke(
                     mTimer,
                     "addNotification",
                     new Object[] {
                        "Schedule",
                        "Scheduler Notification",
                        null,
                        new Date( new Date().getTime() + 1000 ),
                        new Long( mActualSchedulePeriod ),
                        new Long( mRemainingRepetitions )
                     },
                     new String[] {