on 04-01-2 23.28, Jason Dillon at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I would not expect users to have to or want to change those.

I think this defines well the semantic func going on ...

I am a user ( proud user, that is ( ... ) ( so are U ( ...(  proud that is )
) ) ... ) ... I am a dev ... I am I ... sematics ... lets use ( ... )  in a
market drive ... instead of ... in a *censor* ...

Yoprs ... or how U like speeeeelllll it ... while meaning is the same ...

/peter_f

" Languages task specifies which language resources should get included in
the installer.  By default, all Core and Western languages (Latin languages)
are built into the installer.  (Note:  To build installers for Eastern
languages, you must make sure you are bundling an internationalized virtual
machine with your installer.  See the InstallAnywhere Users' Guide for
additional information.)"