From: Bill Burke
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 1:19 PM
Subject: [JBoss-dev] invalidate ctx on cache.release?

Hey, I've been thinking.  Should an entity ctx be invalidated if it is ever removed or released from cache?  I'm thinking that if the ctx enters the passivation queue it should be invalidated so that it is reloaded in ejbLoad.  What I'm really getting at is that I want to expose EntityBean caches through an MBean and be able to flush the cache.  With the current code, a cache flush could possible not flush the cache because the ctx's enter the passivation queue and are not invalidated so their state will not be resynched.  Am I making any sense?

Bill