Hi Piotr,

The jboss-dev list is for discussion of the development of the JBoss
application server. You can get support for JBoss in the JBoss
forums, and support for MVCSoft at ejb20-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or from MVCSoft directly.

Sorry to be non-responsive but it's important to the JBoss
community to have a list exclusively for discussing the
development of the core. If you repost to ejb20-persistence I
promise to work with you there!

-Dan