Hi,

I thought this must be a simple miss something in deployment xml files but
couldn't figure it out where it is. I tried both  jaws.xml and
jbosscmp-jdbc.xml based on the JBOSS CMP doc I bought but none of them
worked for me. The error message was very informative as follows,

Caused by: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Bean ServiceCatalogBean
has PK of type java.lang.String, so it
ld have a cmp-field named CASE_INSENSITIVE_ORDER
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jaws.metadata.JawsEntityMetaData.<init>(JawsEntityMeta
Data.java:160)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jaws.metadata.JawsApplicationMetaData.<init>(JawsAppli
cationMetaData.java:96)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jaws.metadata.JawsXmlFileLoader.load(JawsXmlFileLoader
.java:54)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jaws.jdbc.JDBCCommandFactory.<init>(JDBCCommandFactory
.java:133)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jaws.JAWSPersistenceManager.init(JAWSPersistenceManage
r.java:83)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CMPPersistenceManager.init(CMPPersistenceManager.java:
110)
        at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.init(EntityContainer.java:292)
        at org.jboss.ejb.Application.init(Application.java:202)
        at org.jboss.ejb.ContainerFactory.deploy(ContainerFactory.java:372)
        ... 19 more

any advice/insight will be highly appreciated

Frank