Bugs item #504481, was opened at 2002-01-16 08:58
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=504481&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v2.4 (stable)

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I get this error ehen I am trying to insert the
record into the database form the bean, basically I
deleted the record from the database manually and
tried to insert it from the bean, I read the article
from the previous postings, but could not figure out
how it works......
please have a look at the smalll code of the CMP bean
which is attached as .zip files and help me .....

javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException:
INSERTING AN ALREADY EXISTING BEAN, ID = 1; nested
exception is:
        java.lang.IllegalStateException: INSERTING AN
ALREADY EXISTING BEAN, ID = 1

Thanks in advance
Shravan

Comment By: Bill Burke (patriot1burke)