Bugs item #504895, was opened at 2002-01-17 07:12
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=504895&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v2.4 (stable)

Initial Comment:
hi,

short: JBoss eats my memory :)

long: there is a problem with the caching/locking of
Entity Beans. It seems that the passivation of an
Entity Bean does not call removeRef() on the
BeanLockManager thus holding the object permanently in
the cache. If I call a 'remove()' on my Entity Bean,
everything is OK and the entry is removed from the
Cache, but passivation fails to do this thus making the
cache grow over time.