Thanks for your work, Andreas.

As I understand the current behavior of the Scheduler MBean, each
schedulable task (or schedulable mbean) will have its own entry in the JMX
interface, which I can view from the HTML browser, for example. It would be
cool if a scheduled MBean could use events to report a simple status (ex.
"Succeeded" or "Failed") back to the Scheduler MBean, and this status would
be a read-only property of the Scheduler MBean.

This way, I could use a JMX browser to view all of my scheduled jobs, and
their current status. Anyway, just an idea.