Glad to see someone else is reading this thread. After some more hacking
we should come up with new login and password tags. The current mdb tags
  require that each MDB that needs a durable subscription has to have a
unique user name and password. For the case of security this is overkill
and most likely these beans will be run under one common alias login.
(Same way that the jboss server runs under the user jboss but no one can
login as jboss)

How about ..
mdb-authentication-user
mdb-authentication-password