Hi Scott,

I was looking at this class a while ago and most of the functionality
seems related to the SRP module, and the base64 encodings it uses aren't
standard format.

Do you think it would be worth moving it into the srp package (possibly
renaming it SRPUtil)? Then you could have a separate generally
applicable Util class which was less cluttered ?

Luke.

--
  Luke Taylor.                                  Monkey Machine Ltd.
  PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C                        http://www.mkeym.com