Together's code formatter can do it OK.

It can do all the indentation, brackets, javadoc formatting and removing
unwanted and unused imports OK.

On the if, for, catch ( blah ) parenthesis stuff it's not so flexible
though. Maybe this isn't too important anyway (there should probably be
some flexibility on the part of the reader too :).

Luke.

--
  Luke Taylor.                                  Monkey Machine Ltd.
  PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C                        http://www.mkeym.com