David Jencks wrote:
> On 2002.02.14 13:35:56 -0500 Luke Taylor wrote:
>

> naming module, org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.rebind
>
> I put the println in
>
>          if (!(obj instanceof Reference))
>          {
>             className = obj.getClass ().getName ();
>             // Normal object - serialize
>             System.out.println("rebinding serializable Object at: " + name
> + ", class: " + obj.getClass() + ", classloader: " +
> obj.getClass().getClassLoader());
>             obj = new MarshalledObject (obj);
>

> and it get called when ProxyFactory does the rebind.

Ah, OK, does this mean that all local objects in JNDI are being
serialized, or is the local namespace stuff (as used by the security)
implemented differently? I guess it must be... no?

Luke.

--
  Luke Taylor.                                  Monkey Machine Ltd.
  PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C                        http://www.mkeym.com