Ignacio Coloma wrote:
> Could someone please put 'suspend=n' instead of 'y' in the run.bat file?

The whole line should be commented out anyway, and if someone wants to
enable it they will likely have to alter the port setting and location
so they can remove suspend if they want.

> If not, execution is halted from the very beginning, which I suppose is not
> the normal use of remote debugging.

I only added it because it's a drag to remember the syntax whenever you
want to use it. I think it's equally useful having suspend, if you want
to catch the server as it's setting stuff up and deploying applications.

Luke.

--
  Luke Taylor.                                  Monkey Machine Ltd.
  PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C                        http://www.mkeym.com