OK

we have a winner, well actually we have two.

JBoss:
All your J2EE are belong to us

JBoss:
May the source be with you

Thanks for all the great proposals. We chose based on "we won" and went with
classic stuff.  So we put an order for 1000 of them, which is going to cost
us AN ARM AND A LEG and take a bulky 21 boxes space that we need a truck to
move.  You guys better show up and buy them.

WE WILL TIE IN A RAFFLE:

"BUY A T-SHIRT, AND GET A FREE SPOT AT A JBOSS GROUP TRAINING".  Buy a
t-shirt, give us your b-card, and we will pick a winner on wednesday night,
you get a free training with the gurus ($3500 cost).

For those that can't come to JBoss One, if you give us a bulk order of 10 +
shipping ($230) then we will put you in the raffle but the order needs to
reach us before the end of the JB1 conference when we will pick a winner, so
you basically have a month to put the order.  We will put the information
online but basically write to <a href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=10
tshirts please">sales</a> and when we get your paypal payment we will send
it.  You will join the raffle.  We will put this online.

BTW for the raffle it is ONE card PER tshirt.  So if you buy 10 t-shirts you
multiply your chances by 10.

Is this "as good as it gets?"

take care see you there,

marcf