Bugs item #523060, was opened at 2002-02-26 10:03
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=523060&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
When an EJB is packaged, its manifest file may
reference another library using its Classpath
attribute. If the EJB is deployed, the jar's
referenced by the manifest are resolved using the JAR
as the root.

If the EJB JAR is packaged in an EAR file, the
Classpath attribute for the EJB JAR should be resolved
relative to the *EAR* file. This is not happening in
jBoss 3.0 Beta.

With the new /tmp flat directory filenaming scheme, it
is not apparent to me how any jars in a classpath
manifest can be located. This is due to the libraries
being prefixed with a number (i.e. 47.ejbhelper.jar)
and represented in a flat structure. Under these
circumstances how can a manifest classpath
of './lib/ejbhelper.jar' ever be found?