Hi,

I've committed a fix for the problem below, but I've hit
a snag with njar :-(

I nearly got the
<ejb-link>../products/product.jar#EJBProduct</ejb-link>
working from the EJB2.0 spec.

But when I use new URL(context, spec) the njar
separator is removed.

e.g. if the above link is referenced from
njar:file:/longpath/someapp.ear^/some.jar
you get
njar:file:/longpath/someapp.ear/products/product.jar#EJBProduct
instead of the required
njar:file:/longpath/someapp.ear^/products/product.jar#EJBProduct

I think I've got to implement parseURL() in the njar's
handler.

Is this the correct solution or does somebody know a
better way of doing this?

PS. There's a memory leak in the committed version,
which I've already fixed and I've also got tests
for <ejb-local-ref> now as well.

Regards,
Adrian