Ahh, yep it's out of date.  It's been a while since I did a standalone 
build.  If you want, I'll look into bringing the build upto date.

Regards,
Hiram

>From: Adrian Brock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] JBossMX and JBossMQ standalone
>Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 09:44:51 -0600
>
>Hi Hiram,
>
>I'm not sure I'm doing this correctly.
>
>JBossMQ standalone includes JBossServer.
>The standalone version hasn't been update with
>the system, common, management module changes.
>It also has a missing version.mf that I've added.
>
>I'm going to keep going, but it is getting closer
>to jboss-all?
>
>Regards,
>Adrian
>
> >
> > Yes please modify.  The standalone JBossMQ should run
> >  under the same
> > enviorment that the integrated one does.  So if JBoss
> > is making the switch
> > to JBossMX, JBossMQ should do the same also.  Makes
> > maintenance easier.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Hiram
> >
> > >From: Adrian Brock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > >Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >Subject: [JBoss-dev] JBossMX and JBossMQ standalone
> > >Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 16:29:44 -0600
> > >
> > >There is a standalone checkout of JBossMQ that is
> > >still using jmxri.jar
> > >
> > >Part of the reason for doing the integration is to
> > stop
> > >developers using invoke() to get/set attributes.
> > >Something that should never have been allowed and
> > will be
> > >stopped in the RI from JMX1.1
> > >
> > >I can modify this, but it means modifying
> > CVSROOT/modules
> > >to include the jmx module.
> > >
> > >I can do this, but should I?
> > >
> > >Regards,
> > >Adrian
> > >_____________________________________________________
> > ___
> > >View thread online:
> > http://main.jboss.org/thread.jsp?forum=66&thread=11480
> > >
> > >_______________________________________________
> > >Jboss-development mailing list
> > >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-de
> > elopment
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ______________________________________________________
> > __________
> > Join the world�s largest e-mail service with MSN
> > Hotmail.
> > http://www.hotmail.com
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Jboss-development mailing list
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-dev
> > lopment
>
>
>_________________________________________________________
>View thread online: http://main.jboss.org/thread.jsp?forum=66&thread=11488
>
>_______________________________________________
>Jboss-development mailing list
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-development




_________________________________________________________________
Join the world�s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com


_______________________________________________
Jboss-development mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-development

Reply via email to