On 25 Mar, cepage wrote:
> Can you please be sure to integrate the latest version of JBossMQ into 2.4.5?
>
> 2.4.4 uses the old, old 1.0.0 beta with lots of bugs in it.

I to think this would be a could idea if we could live with not beeing
completely backportable  ( I think the message format has changed).

I have made a backport of 3.0 to the 2.4.4 line, and have it up and
working. The backport is automated, so it may be repeted even when 3.0
changes.

What do you say Scott, or does it brake your book sales?

//Peter

> Thanks,
> Corby

Peter Antman    Chief Systems Architect, Business Development
Technology in Media, Box 34105 100 26 Stockholm
WWW: http://www.tim.se  WWW: http://www.backsource.org
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: +46-(0)8-506 381 11 Mobile: 070-675 3942