On March 25 I committed a new ConnectionManager implementation to JBoss 3
cvs.  There do not seem to be many serious problems, so I will remove the
old implementation shortly.

THIS WILL COMPLETELY BREAK ALL PREVIOUS db-service.xml FILES!!!

So far we have examples configuration for firebird, hypersonic, and
postgres.  They are located in a NEW LOCATION!
connector/src/etc/example-config

(hypersonic is in new-hsql-default-service.xml)

PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOUR NEW WORKING CONFIGURATIONS!

Documentation for the new mbeans is generated by the new jmx documentation
system.  Run connector/build.sh jmx-docs-html-plain or build/build.sh all
and look in the jmx-api directory.

You can probably also simply look at the 3 existing examples and change the
few properties necessary.

Thanks
david jencks