Bugs item #542373, was opened at 2002-04-11 00:23
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=542373&group_id=22866

Category: CatalinaBundle
Group: v2.4 BETA (stable)

Initial Comment:
I've been using a root context EAR with JBoss
2.4.4+Catalina 4.01 bundle happily for some time. Very
cool!

I've just tried using the 2.4.5 RC1 equivalent bundle
and it seems that the root '/' context does not work.
Other contexts are fine. If I update my applciation.xml
to use a specific context it all works great.

It seems that my welcome page is picked up but the
actual request for the page fails with a

Apache Tomcat/4.0.3 - HTTP Status 500 - No Context
configured to process this request

I tried out the root.ear posted on the support forums
and this fails also, but happily worked on 2.4.4.

Hope this helps!