It was my patch that changed this.  I changed the EARDeployer to only deploy
those applications listed in an application.xml file (I believe that this
was another bug on sourceforge?).  The struts.jar should only be included on
the classpath if it is an application in the application.xml file, if it is
in the WEB-INF/lib, or if it is listed in a Class-Path entry in the META-INF
file.  I believe this is how the spec defines things.  Is this right?

-Larry

> Bugs item #544848, was opened at 2002-04-16 15:19
> You can respond by visiting:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=544848&group_id=
22866