It's a milestone, but ...

1. There are more bugs
2. this is only one jvm.
3. I think the testsuite should run twice with no errors (see bug 549775)

2.a Well, 1.9 jvms.  Running on osx, everything passes except the cluster
tests, which presumably fail because I removed cluster-service.xml. For
some reason cluster-service.xml started hanging on my powerbook after the
last time I booted.  Is there some way to get it to throw an exception
instead of hanging?
3.a I'm working on a fix to one of the big problems seen in the trace in
that bug, datasources currently can't be stopped and restarted.  In general
do we want to claim that, on a running server, any mbean can be stopped and
restarted and the server will still run?

thanks
david jencks