I'm trying to run the marathon tests against the head. This is failing
with CMP errors indicating query not found for various finders. The
XDoclet tags for newbank (well Customer at any rate) have jboss-finder
declarations but no ejb:finder declarations (for CMP 2) I've added one
of these only to run into another. Did someone forget to check this
change in or should I go ahead and fix it up, or have I gone into the weeds?

thanks,
danch