Bugs item #546393, was opened at 2002-04-19 23:33
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=546393&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v2.4 (stable)

Initial Comment:
OS -   Win 2000 pro

jdk1.3.1_02

JBoss-2.4.4_Tomcat-4.0.1

in standardjaws.xml <remove-table> tag does not remove
the table but in jaws.xml it does
if i delete line
   <remove-table>true</remove-table>
from jaws.xml table is not removed and all data are
there
if it is needed i could send default.script file from
hypersonic directory

my jaws.xml :
<jaws>
   <datasource>java:/DefaultDS</datasource>
   <type-mapping>Hypersonic SQL</type-mapping>
   <debug>true</debug>

   <enterprise-beans>

      <entity>
         <ejb-name>ItemImpl</ejb-name>
          <remove-table>true</remove-table>

      <cmp-field>

standardjaws.xml :
<jaws>
   <datasource>java:/DefaultDS</datasource>
   <type-mapping>Hypersonic SQL</type-mapping>
   <debug>true</debug>
   <default-entity>
      <create-table>true</create-table>
      <remove-table>true</remove-table>
      <tuned-updates>false</tuned-updates>
      <read-only>false</read-only>
      <time-out>300</time-out>
      <select-for-update>false</select-for-update>
   </default-entity>
   <type-mappings>

Comment By: oleg shteynbuk (oshteynbuk)